- Tubular Batteries and Tall Tubular Batteries
- 7/7.5AH Battery
Tubular Batteries and Tall Tubular Batteries
- These solar flooded tubular monobloc batteries designed to offer reliable, consistent and low maintenance power for renewable energy requirements.
- These batteries can be subject to deep cycle applications and minimum maintenance in rural and power deficit areas.
- The batteries have a capacity to withstand partial state of charge (PSOC) operation.
- These monobloc batteries are available in 12 Volts from 20Ah to 200 Ah @ C10 at 27?C to 1.80 vpc.
- Luminous has also developed a 2- volt range of tubular batteries from 200Ah to 1000Ah for solar photovoltaic applications having a design life of ten years plus.
- However, the life of the battery is dependent on the ambient temperatures and the number of times it is cycled and the depth of discharge.
- Specifically designed to deliver reliable and consistent power for renewable energy requirements and perform in rural & power deficit areas with minimum maintenance
Available batteries are listed below:
- 40AH L
- 40AH H
- 75AH L
- 75AH H
- 100AH H
- 100AH L
- 135AH H
- 150AH H TT
7/7.5AH SOLAR SMF BATTERY
- Luminous Sealed Maintenance Free (SMF) battery is designed to offer reliable, consistent and no maintenance power for solar applications.
- Solar SMF battery is used for solar power storage applications in rural and power deficit areas.
- This is available in 12volts/7.2 AH @C20 at 27°C to 1.75 vpc.
- The battery is based upon Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology which helps in efficient gas recombination and gives freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding.
Features and Benefits of the SMF Battery
|Container and Lids||ABS|
|Positive Plate||Ca-Ca with Sn|
|Negative Plate||Ca-Ca with Sn|
|Inter Cell connection||Over Partition Welding|
|Terminals Take Offs||Lead Antimony|
|Pressure Relief Valve||Rubber|
|Self-discharge when Charged|
|Ah Efficiency||Above 90%|
|Wh Efficiency||Above 80%|